Paris Travel

Wanderlust – C’est la vie!

July 1, 2014

I’m currently on a little summer getaway with my family in Europe. I am so lucky to be spending time in this lovely part of our world, with some of my favourite people in the world, whilst eating some of my favourite food in this world.. lucky lucky lucky Bec.

Wanderlust-paris-12

I’m going to start a little mini travel post, Wanderlust, whilst I’m away to document our journey. Paris was our first stop.

Wanderlust- Paris-10

Our first stop was Paris and our first stop in Paris wad Disneyland. 3 Lucky kids, my Mum and my lovely Granny wandering the happiest place on earth. I had to get  Minnie Mouse ears, I had been dreaming of this moment.

Wanderlust- Paris-5

Wanderlust- Paris-7

I have decided to pick my favourite pictures from each destination and start a Wanderlust post with my current adventures. Short and sweet, I’ll let the pictures do the talking.

Traveling to me is all about the sights, smells, sounds, food and experiencing the culture (..actually I think that’s what traveling is about to most).

Wanderlust- Paris-3

Paris is one of my favourite cities in the world. I am lucky enough to be able to speak French so when I come  back here I have this odd sense of home. This is my fourth time in Paris and I love this city more and more each time.

Wanderlust- Paris-9

The cheese…. oh the cheese. I don’t think I’ve eaten so much cheese in my life, but when in Rome. (Paris in this case..) If you have been to Paris, what is your favourite thing about the city?

Wanderlust-paris-12

I can’t forget about the croissants. Croissants for breakfast, dinner, croissants all the time and why not of course!? France is the home of croissants and boy they make them damn good.

Wanderlust-Paris-11

What is your indulgence when you go on holiday? Sleepins? Desserts all the time? Croissants for breakfast every day?!

xR

• Reply Pearl/Pretty Mayhem October 1, 2014 at 2:28 pm

I was born in Paris so I’m probably biased when I say that Paris is one of the most beautiful cities in the world! πŸ˜‰ I wouldn’t live there full time but as holiday destination it really is heaven on earth! The food! The romance! The art! Ahhhhh…
    I didn’t know you could speak French! Perhaps I should leave my comments ‘en Francais’ from now on? πŸ˜‰

• Reply Dancing Through Sunday July 22, 2014 at 12:19 pm

It’s honestly the only way to travel! You experience ALLLL of the culture. I will do, thanks for letting me know!

• Reply Dancing Through Sunday July 22, 2014 at 12:19 pm

It’s just the coolest city! It screams style, like the Parisians! I ate an apple tart for you instead πŸ™‚

• Reply MBPaperPackages July 9, 2014 at 8:11 pm

Food! I eat a lot on holidays and rarely say no. I just let lose and gobble everything up. Nom nom nom. These photos are making me yearn for Paris. You should link up with my #wednesdaywanderlust series!

• Reply Caitlin July 6, 2014 at 9:30 pm

I love the architecture in Paris. So seamless. So pretty. So chic. I also love the patisserie. Have a berry tart for me!

• Reply Dancing Through Sunday July 3, 2014 at 6:03 pm

I am! I am coming to London for two short days, I have spent a month or so in England before I love it. London is insane! Merlot has been a constant! x

• Reply Dancing Through Sunday July 3, 2014 at 6:02 pm

Thank you! x

• Reply Daniela @ FoodrecipesHQ July 2, 2014 at 7:44 am

I am only two hours away from Paris and I never get to visit it… London is an universe I can’t escape. Are you also coming to England? I love croissant and french wines, Merlot is definitely my favorite one. Enjoy Europe!

• Reply Kristi @ Inspiration Kitchen July 1, 2014 at 11:19 pm

Wow, what great shots! It’s really fun to get to see travel photos! I love seeing the cities, the colors and the food! Great post!

• Reply Dancing Through Sunday July 1, 2014 at 5:06 pm

Paris is amazing! Thanks lady will do x

• Reply Lucy @ Skeeter and Scout July 1, 2014 at 4:56 pm

Ahhh I love Paris. Croissant…. yum! I wish I was eating one right now.
    Enjoy!