Hi, I’m Bec! Welcome to Dancing Through Sunday. Nice to meet you. You’re probably wondering what this is all about huh?
Well, I’m obsessed with breakfast foods and love to cook for people I care about, even if they are not hungry. I’m what some people call ‘a feeder’. Somehow, this eventuated into a food blog that I now call home. I spend my time blogging my food experiences, whether that be dining around Melbourne, a simple coffee in a cafe or a recipe I have made at home. My recipes are developed and tested, with love, for you.
Dancing Through Sunday is not shy of delicious recipes for Sunday brunch at home, or out and about amongst many other recipes. If you’re looking for a place to eat and things to do around Melbourne, I’ve got you covered.
My philosophy on food is to cook with love, to use a whole variety of wholesome and fresh ‘real’ ingredients. Eat your greens. Life is about balance, so make a cake and eat that too.
Unsure where to start?
- Recipe index – find a meal to cook. Food is the superstar around here!
- Sunday Brunch – a sample of Melbourne’s renowned cafe’s
- Eat Around Melbourne – other tasty things Melbourne has to offer
- Traveling – my overseas adventures
Some favourite posts:
- Avocado Pancakes topped with a fried egg
- Oven Baked Potato chips w/ herbed sea salt
- Mash Potato, parmesan and chive waffles
- Homemade Baked Beans
- Fatteh – Chickpea Bake
- Healthy Skinny Raspberry Cheesecake slices
- Traveling Cheaply (and Deliciously)
- Pumpkin Coconut Curry Soup
- Oozy Baked Eggs w/ sourdough soldiers
- Garlic Gnocchi Bake w/ Kale
Bits and pieces:
- My wardrobe is black, navy, spots, stripes and a splash of white.
- I live in Melbourne with a wonderful guy called Jackson.
- I work in a bank, doing social media marketing by day and blogging by night.
- I consult to a few businesses around Melbourne focusing on Social Media Marketing
- I travel as much as I can and one day I must live in Paris
Want to know more?
Head over to the contact page and say hello! I love hearing from my readers so don’t be afraid to say hi!
Collaborations with brands can be found on my media page.
Why a blog, huh?
I’ll set the scene.. Mid 2013 my boyfriend and I packed up our lives into a storage container, raided the piggy bank and decided to live out of a backpack for 5 months and see the beautiful world we all share. It was an amazing experience – you will find glimpses of our travels here and there.
Whilst overseas I was inspired by the food I ate, the coffee I drank and fell in love with life. My main focus was to come home and create a happy, healthy life whilst (trying) to pay off my debt.
I started DTS to share my new found enthusiasm with those looking to change theirs. This has developed into loving wholesome food to fuel my huge appetite and explore in the kitchen.
Cliche, I know. Delicious? YES!
On working with brands
Occasionally, you will see some sponsored content on DTS. The brands I choose to work with have been carefully selected only because I enjoy the brand or product and want to share that with you.
DTS is a for profit blog, so if you’re interested in working with me to grow your business, head on over to my contact page and drop me a line.